Terms & Conditions
Bradley’s Bakery (Us, We) is a partnership retail bakery owned by Martin's Craft Bakery Ltd . Our trading address is 225 King’s Road , Ashton-Under-Lyne , Lancashire, OL6 9EE . Our products are baked fresh daily and we are committed to providing an excellent service. If you have purchased products from the shop with which you are not entirely happy, please contact Us with your comments within 7 days of receipt of delivery or purchase from the shop. We will try to put it right for you and will endeavour to respond to complaints within 2 working days. All complaints should be addressed to Bradley's Pies, 225 King’s Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 9EE Tel: 0161 330 7126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org , Tues- Sat 8.00am - 2:30pm
The purchase of products from this Website is governed by these terms and conditions. By using our ordering service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions . Before proceeding to place an order, We ask that you read these terms and conditions carefully.
The display of products and prices on the Website is an invitation to treat and is not an offer. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Please see the “Ordering” section below for how to order products. Products are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that We cannot satisfy your order due to stock unavailability, We reserve the right to substitute an alternative of the same or higher value at no additional cost to you.
Products that are purchased from our website should be collected on the date you have specified. Our opening hours are displayed on the homepage and the contact us page for your reference.
All orders placed for collection in the shop must be collected 30 minutes before closing time ( unless otherwise agreed with US). Products not collected will be sold.
Should you wish to place an order for a delivery of pies please contact us direct for more information and costs .
Orders can also be placed either in person at 225 King’s Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 9EE Mon- Fri 8.00-2.30 or Sat 8-1 , by telephone : 0161 330 7126 or via email email@example.com ( we will reply to all emails within two working days.) . .
If for any reason we need to temporarily close the website down for circumstances beyond our control i.e staff holidays we will notify customers on our “Home Page”
The prices We charge you will be the prices displayed on this Website at the time We receive your order but, whilst We try to ensure that such prices are accurate, We reserve the right to correct the prices if We discover an error. In this event, you will be entitled to cancel your order or re-confirm it at the correct price.
Subject to the paragraph above, the total value of the order will be displayed on the order confirmation screen. The displayed price is the amount in pounds sterling that you will pay. We only accept payment in pounds sterling. If you are ordering from a non United Kingdom address with a credit card, your credit card company will apply what it considers to be the appropriate exchange rate.
We take payment at the time of the order . This is to ensure that We are able to avoid any potential hitches and to secure the stock we have available at that time.
We accept card payments as well as paypal payments.
Subject to any rights you may have under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”) We cannot accept amendments to orders unless you can notify us before your allocated collection date which you will have received via email. Amendments can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the subject line. Remaining payment will need to be made on collection.
You may cancel your order if we are notified 48 hours before your collection date. You must notify us by telephoning 0161 330 7126, Tues-Sat 8.30am -2.30pm Cancellations will not be accepted via voicemail or answerphone. You can also email your cancellation to email@example.com. You must notify us of your full order and name on cancellation. If we are happy that the order can be cancelled we will make a full refund to you.
• (a) Subject to paragraphs (b) and (c) below, Our liability for any defective products shall be limited to refunding to you the price you have paid only for the defective products or, at Our option, delivering replacement products to you.
• (b) Nothing in this clause 9 shall limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for Our fraudulent misrepresentation.
• (c) Nothing in this clause 9 shall limit or exclude Our liability under the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
• (e) Business use of website:
This will apply if you are ordering on behalf of a business. We do not offer wholesale prices-if you wish to order for a business then you are welcome to but prices for products will be charged in-line with those indicated on the website.
We will not be liable for:
◦ (i) loss of profits or
◦ (ii) loss of contracts or
◦ (iii) indirect or consequential loss or
◦ (iv) Our negligence, except as expressly accepted in these conditions suffered as a result of or arising out of Our contract with you or out of any breach of such contract.
• (f) Nothing in these conditions shall affect your statutory rights if you are an individual who for the purposes of the contract is acting for purposes outside his business (ie if you are placing a personal order which is not placed on behalf of a business).
• (g) If any provision of this clause 9 or part of this clause 9 shall be found to be illegal, void or unenforceable this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of this clause.
9. Events outside our control
We shall have no liability to you if We are delayed in performing or are unable to perform Our obligations to you due to any event outside Our control including but not limited to Act of God, act of government and legislation enacted by any government.
Payments by debit or credit card are protected by WorldPay Safer Payments . We do not hold any card details given to us .
English law shall apply to any contracts for the sale of products by Us to you and the English courts will have jurisdiction in the event of any dispute.